Thursday, July 27, 2017

Go 4 spring!

My Go 4 it quilt is done! Fait Accompli ! 
It was started in the spring of 2015 using left overs and addition purchased fabrics soft peaches, yellows and greens. Small building blocks of 4 patches and squares attached to green fabric were made. They were all tucked in a bag and left.  I completed the rest was this summer.  And then I got it back from the quilter last week. DONE! Hooray!

Here is the back: I like to use an extra wide fabric as I hate piecing backs. 
This is the same print as my summer quilt on my bed. It is hard to see the beautiful soft scrolly flowers in a pale yellow thread from the quilter. 

Here is my shadow while photoing.

And more.

Lastly, one of my yard birds protecting it!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so pretty, and it's from left-overs! Really love the dogwood quilting on it.

    ReplyDelete