Thursday, December 28, 2017

End of 2017

Sum total:  As I look back on all of 2017, I have assembled the projects that have occupied my time the most and the finishes.  Yeah for those.


Finished quilts/quilted projects

   




One more:  I made a paper pieced wall hanging for my sister and a table runner and mat for my brother and his wife. I do not have  a finished picture of it.


Donation quilts

    

Lap quilt for Veteran 
   

    2 baby quilts for NIC unit           


Quilt for Lakota Indian tribe

UFO's

 
Go 4 Spring      (Quilt along from American Patchwork and Quilting 2014 or 2015)                                 


  
     Dresden Spin (quilted not bound) 10 year old project from Edita Sitar's template
My own design for the setting



Fall Hexie


Internet/blog quilt-along
Finished:


Last year's Bonnie Hunter mystery: En Provence



Started and to be assembled






















Blockheads       Some of the 35ish blocks finished so far                                             





 Rainbow Scrap Challenge: 97 blocks completed
    This only shows 5 of the 10 colors.





Stash Bee Tulip Blocks                             


         Meadow Mist Mystery









Great progress made on :

Log cabin quilt along                                       


The left and right borders are completed and the patchwork in one piece.

Now all that is left is to finish the  applique on the top and bottom. 4 leaves left, red buds and flowers.
It is so closed to getting done.  I have spent the last several nights with a needle in my hand... to the point ( har, har)  that I have pushed the end of the needle in my finger multiple times on the same spot on my middle finger.



  Over the river and through the woods.
           Crabapple Hill





I have one panel completed.  And the 2nd one which is much more dense is at least halfway completed. That leaves the rest of that one and the panel with only words, which should go quickly in comparison.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects! I'm also doing the Moda Blockheads blocks, although I am behind due to traveling. I also made the "Over the River" project and love it. Lots of hand work, but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes! I love the variety in the quilting projects.

    ReplyDelete